Date(s) - Saturday, March 17th, 2018
7:30 am - 4:30 pm
AGC 200 Yard Range, Marriottsville
The Maryland Rifle Club again is sponsoring jointly with the Maryland State Rifle & Pistol Association an AR-15 Rifle Clinic. The objective of this clinic is to develop proficiency in using the AR-15.
- This clinic is for shooters (new or inexperienced) who want to learn marksmanship skills with the AR-15. It is also for shooters who have some experience with an AR but have not shot competitively. This is not a clinic for teaching intermediate or advanced skills.
- Juniors (15-21) are encouraged to register. A junior has to be able to safely handle the rifle in the standing position.
- Coaching will be provided by experienced highpower rifle shooters. Coaching on the firing line will be one on one. Rifles and ammo will be provided.
The clinic is limited to 15 attendees and always fills up fast. So don’t delay if you are interested!
NOTE: It is highly recommended that you do stretching exercises starting a few weeks prior to the clinic. This will help with getting into and maintaining the prone and sitting positions which is taught using a sling for support. Otherwise, you might find your muscles too sore to complete the clinic.
- A 2 day clinic, Saturday March 17, 2018 & Saturday March 24, 2018 (7:30am-4:30pm).
- Cost: $95 per adult, Juniors (under 21) $55. Preregistration required. Attendance limited to first 15 paid applicants. No refunds will be issued for cancellations less than 21 days before 3/17/18.
- The clinic will be held at the Associated Gun Ranges at Marriottsville, MD
Send registration fee (check made to Maryland Rifle Club, Inc.), name, age (if junior), address, phone number, e-mail address, T-shirt size, & club affiliation (if any) to:
Email: [email protected]